Raddi Sahakara Bank Niyamitha has emerged as one of the top ten co-operative banks in Karnataka with more than 65000 members and 350 crores of working capital. The bank has a vast network of 26 branches spread across 10 districts in Karnataka. The bank has been serving its valued customers since 1914.
The Bank has been instrumental in meeting the financial needs of its customers in these districts. The bank has been consistently rated as ‘A’ grade from Reserve Bank of India.
The Bank offers the following services
- Safe deposit lockers
- DD facilities across the country
- Direct clearing facilities
- Lending to Priority sector and weaker sections
- Higher interest on deposits for Senior citizens
- DICGC coverage for all deposits